There are standard templates in place for the email alert messages this plugin sends. These standard text may not be what you need, so we recommend that you review and edit them as needed. To edit templates, you’ll need to go to the “E20R Templates” editor page.
You start this process by writing a specific user story. This story follows a very specific format:
As a [user role]
I want [feature]
so that [benefit]
In order to generate the required number of user stories to best describe your requested capability, you can add as many User Story Titles and Conditions of Acceptance as you need to by clicking on the + (plus) sign below the “Conditions of Acceptance” field on this form.
Examples of user stories can be:
- As an author I want a spell checker so that I can avoid spelling errors in my documents
- As a shopper I want a wishlist so that I can remind myself of things I’d like to buy in the future
- As a salesperson I want a sales forecast report so that I can ensure I’m on track to hit my quota
Example of a User Story “Conditions of Acceptance” entry:
For the purposes of this example, we’ll use the example of the “spell checker” story (the first one of the user story title examples). The following list of conditions would need to be met for the benefits of the story title to be satisfied.
Example Conditions of Acceptance:
- I can check spelling for my entire document
- I can step through each spelling error one at a time
- I can see suggestions
- I can replace my word with a corrected word
- I can add words to my dictionary
- I can check spelling in English