[gravityform id=”14″ title=”true” description=”true”]… To get access to this content you either have log in, or join one of the required membership levels: Log In or Register...
[gravityform id=”13″ title=”true” description=”true”]… To get access to this content you either have log in, or join one of the required membership levels: Log In or Register...
You start this process by writing a specific user story. This story follows a very specific format:
As a [user role]
I want [feature]
so that [benefit]
In order to generate the required number of user stories to best describe your requested capability, you can add as many User Story Titles and Conditions of Acceptance as you need to by clicking on the + (plus) sign below the “Conditions of Acceptance” field on this form.
Examples of user stories can be:
- As an author I want a spell checker so that I can avoid spelling errors in my documents
- As a shopper I want a wishlist so that I can remind myself of things I’d like to buy in the future
- As a salesperson I want a sales forecast report so that I can ensure I’m on track to hit my quota
Example of a User Story “Conditions of Acceptance” entry:
For the purposes of this example, we’ll use the example of the “spell checker” story (the first one of the user story title examples). The following list of conditions would need to be met for the benefits of the story title to be satisfied.
Example Conditions of Acceptance:
- I can check spelling for my entire document
- I can step through each spelling error one at a time
- I can see suggestions
- I can replace my word with a corrected word
- I can add words to my dictionary
- I can check spelling in English
Ever try to paste text to Wordpress? Ever have the text you pasted wind up with all the wrong formatting or colors? Read this tutorial to learn a couple of tricks to save you time!